Search This Blog

Monday

The First Year War in Engineering Career


My joining in CUIET was actually an accidental process. I never expected whether I would be thrown here in Kerala itself breaking out my 'Dreams'. The Entrance examination was also an instantaneous and lucky gaming.. However I could won over it and joined the new college though I was pulled back.. The greatest lost was that i couldn't joinj the NIT sionce i was not procvided with my needed cource.. But I had to select anmyone of the cource in Nit since it would be very much great in the case if NIT's. I thought that i was devoid of homesickness....but it came into play wen i joined the college.. My parents's and me was in such a prayer and expectation that i will be alloted near to ma home.. But He moved me to some distant wer nw im ....

The first month in the new college was something dreadful since i loved loneliness much... with ma loneliness i spent most of my times... Tears was my only tool during that time to speak with the loneliness... Each of my parents' call made me more n more gloomy... Wen days flew fast, my mind also turned more comferted leaving ma sorrows.. Also i would go to my home every week...

The college lyf was something Superb.. i enjoyed each and every moments well.. All are pakka friendly in nature. Also our hostel Amplalappady was a rocking hostell... In every moments we were in a world of high excited..... But the rocking never destroyed anyones studyyyy... Also all the people in the surrounding are very much supportive... Ther would be some coaching classes in every week about some topic... A pakka dioscussion will be ther and which will be great in gaining knowledge also..... We will have an enjoyment during all the tim... During the bath time, during the breakfast time, during the upper time, during the playing time , during the study time etc.. We will have a pakka celebrtion in every on those special days... We hav celebrated Ramdan iftthar, Xmas, New year celebrations etc..The co ordination will be appreciable from all the hostel members....


The time in the college gave me a pakka experiance since we rocked all the timeee.. Since We are The Great Royal Mechanical, no 0ne will be ther to control and we, all the boysz celebrated all the time dring the class as well as the leisure tyme....Every period was realyy enjyable... Actually it was a celebration... All we are participated in the Paper Throwing Game..... And ther was a rule that all aof we should buy a 'Water Firing Gun' to play and sprinkle the water... We all are supprtive and we 'Done it' every tyme and we were scolded by the teacher since we "played it on the chemsitry Lab".... We have done 7 full mass cuts and many of part time masscuts which was a record in the college.. Also all of seniors exclaimed since they never done like this....

Also our teacher reported that "A Batch like us was never formed in the college and will never form"...... Also all the staff feared whether how we would react in the forthcoming yearsssssssssss..... In all the celebrations 1st year mecahnical would paly an Iconistic gameeee.... But we were in a better way in the examinations.... Then we started a new game of throwing Chokee... It spread throughout the class since it marked a high ratinggg..... Also the intensity of Gaming made us to take The Choke Pieces from the various departments and also it created Choke Failure for a weekk......

Thus our rocking went on...........................................................


and noW Its Going on...................................................................................................................

No comments: